200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh 2019/20
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program is an intensive training program for Yoga enthusiasts who would want to go deeper in the realm as well as enlighten others of this holistic way of life. This program comprises both theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. It gives Yoga practitioners with a professional leverage and elevate their stature to a trainer. It is a robust teaching course, which facilitates your transition your role into a Yoga Teacher while offering deeper insights into the practice.
Once you have completed the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you can confidently start as a teacher and be a part of much evolved and learned community at an international level.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh: At a glance
- Course Duration: 200 Hours
- Minimum Contact: 180 Hours
- Minimum Contact with Lead Trainer(s): 65 Hours
The teaching methodology at Rishikesh Yoga Club focuses on sequencing, adjusting, learning standards, teachings standards, and styles. We emphasise on the ‘need to lead by example’ for a Yoga trainer.
- Taking a journey within and evolving from inside out
- Elevating on a worldly level with higher confidence and upgraded skill set
- Over 100 Hatha and Vinyasa yoga asanas, Pranayam, Mudra, Bandhas, and Kriyas
- Constant feedback mechanism from the teachers and fellow students to promote multi-dimensional development
- Opportunity to work and assist with the lead trainer to have hands-on experience
- A candidate is required to spend at least 5 contact hours of teaching as an instructor exclusive of assisting, observing and giving feedback.
The training program pushes you to achieve your best and go to the extra mile so that you can give your best when you teach and enlighten the students.
28 Days During 200 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Our curriculum for 200 hour yoga teacher training is developed by trained and experienced yoga gurus who have practical experience in managing different auras, different personalities, and energies in a group. the course is designed to give you a professional edge- as a healer, an academician and an instructor. it also imparts knowledge of marketing and legal aspects of becoming a professional yoga trainer.
it makes you job-ready and is the stepping stone for success in the world if you aspire to inculcate yoga in your lifestyle as well as earn from its knowledge.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Daily Schedule:
- 5:30 Wake up
- 6:00-7:00 Pranayama
- 7:15-8:15 Group A – Hatha Yoga
- 8:15-9:15 Group B – Ashtanga Yoga
- 09:15-10:15 Breakfast
- 10:30-11:30 Alignment, Adjustment & Methodology
- 11:30-12:30 Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30-13:30 Yoga Anatomy
- 13:30-14:30 Lunch
- 15:30-17:00 Ashtanga Yoga (Group A)
- 17:10-18:20 Hatha Yoga (Group B)
- 18:30-19:45 Guided Meditation
- 19:50-20:45 Dinner
Upcoming Dates & Fee:
Start Dt End Dt From Bookings 02 Oct 2019 28 Oct 2019 $999 Apply Now 02 Nov 2019 28 Nov 2019 $999 Apply Now 02 Dec 2019 28 Dec 2019 $999 Apply Now 02 Jan 2020 28 Jan 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Feb 2020 28 Feb 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Mar 2020 28 Mar 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Apr 2020 28 Apr 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 May 2020 28 May 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Jun 2020 28 Jun 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Jul 2020 28 Jul 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Aug 2020 28 Aug 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Sep 2020 28 Sep 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Oct 2020 28 Oct 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Nov 2020 28 Nov 2020 $999 Apply Now 02 Dec 2020 28 Dec 2020 $999 Apply Now
RYS 200 Fees Includes:
- Accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water.
- Wifi Internet.
- Farm to Table Vegetarian/Vegan Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Weekend local sightseeing outdoor activities (with guide).
- Yoga Books & Material
- Welcome Kit / Cleansing Kit.
- Pickup from Dehradun (DED) Airport
- 1 Ayurveda Spa Therapy (included)
- Certification from Yoga Alliance, upon completion of course.
GO DEEP. PRACTICE YOGA. LEAD AS TRAINER.
To Learn and spread yoga leadership techniques you need to grow yourself, your students and your world & keep yourself ready to unlock the calling within you and your yoga studio session!
WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU
Meet Our Trainers
Gem’s of Yoga Training
Yogi Vishnu Ji
Register Trainer with Over 5000+ Hours of Experience
Head of Dept
Register Yoga Trainer with Over 4000+ Hours of Experience.
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Want to learn how to teach yoga safely, knowledgeably and with confidently
- Are searching for divine spirituality, peace and happiness in your life.
- Actually to learn the basic principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga
- Want to offer yourself the gift of having everything taken care of so you can focus on your yoga journey
- Want to contribute spreading yoga enlightenment and well-being of others
- Love the idea of supplementing your training experience with experts and relaxing activities like panchkarma, facials and nature walks
Reserve Your Seat Now: Reserve Now
Being Featured as Top Yoga School in India in World Yoga Teachers Org, An online Magazine was huge for us.
General Frequently Asked Questions about RYS 200 Program
Well, This course is for everyone who is willing to start their career in Professional Yoga Training. Upon completing this program, you will be certified from Yoga Alliance which is renowned certification and valid worldwide.
This course is a right choice for Beginners, Intermediate & Even Experienced who want to get Certified.
Course fee for 200 Hours Program starts with $999 inclusive accommodation, meals & yoga course. This will be a basic dormitory accommodation. To have Twin Shared Room OR Private Occupancy, We have rooms available at additional cost.
While Registration, It will give you options to select room preference during your stay in Rishikesh.
To register yourself in upcoming batch, You can simply go to registration form and choose your course, Course Date and proceed with the Booking. Upon completing your registration & booking fee, you will receive a confirmation email from our end within 24-48 hours with all details.
Absolutely Not. Everything will be provided here only. You just need to carry white cloths for welcome fire ceremony. You can keep your favorite snacks (If needed) with you & a water bottle while coming. Yoga material, Books, Yoga MAT, Welcome Kit etc will be provided here itself.